Aurogra is a form of oral medicine which is used to treat Erectile Dysfunction and Male impotency in men. It is manufactured by Aurochem Laboratories, which has a rare distinction of a World Health Organization- Good Manufacturing Process (WHO-GMP) approval. Now, one can purchase Aurogra tablets in the UK as well.
Aurogra100 contains the same active ingredient Sildenafil Citrate, which is found in 100 mg dose of the parent drug. With the unique capabilities of providing extra blood supply to the penis tissue, a man can please his woman for a long time. This leads to improvement in sexual health and leads to happiness. You can purchase Aurogra tablets online at great prices at our website.
Dosage and Use: –
While Aurogra comes in standard 100 mg pills, consult your doctor for a better medical guidance. These tablets help you maintain firm erections for 4-6 hours when sexually stimulated. Further, the intake should be at least 45 minutes prior to a planned intercourse.
Necessary Precautions: –
- Avoid the intake of high-fat foods with the tablet as it may block the digestion of pill.
- Do not use it as any other medicine. Take it only for ED.
- This tablet is not made for women and adults.
- Consult a specialist doctor before the intake.
- Avoid simultaneous intake of Aurogra tablets with other ED medicines at any cost.
Some common side effects –
- Nasal congestion
- Urinary tract infection
- Blood in the urine
- changes in vision such as blurring
- Bleeding from the nose.
- Unusual heartbeat
When not to use the tablet?
There are some of the things which has to be taken care of before using the tablet such as –
- If allergic to sildenafil or any other ingredients present in the tablet
- If already taking nitroglycerin for angina as this may cause a drop in the blood pressure
- One should not take the tablet if already taking nitrate medication
- If the patient has liver disease
- If the patient has abnormally high or low blood pressure
- If the patient has an eye disease such as non-arteritic anterior is chaemic neuropathy